There are thousands of jobs that need to be filled in Queensland’s most beautiful destinations. The Queensland Tourism and Hospitality Jobs hub connects jobseekers with available job opportunities in beautiful Queensland destinations, and helps employers to find the talent they need to do what our tourism industry does best – create amazing, memorable experiences for our visitors.
Check out the Queensland Tourism and Hospitality Jobs hub and search for the job you’re interested in. And remember some jobs don’t require previous experience at all, while others can provide on the job training – making you more employable in the future.
Jobseekers: Looking for a new gig in Paradise?
If you’re a jobseeker, use the hub to:
- search for tourism and hospitality jobs anywhere in Queensland
- find information about accommodation options and special offers
- see what free or subsidised training is available
- become a member (for free) and receive opportunity updates direct to your inbox.
You can also create and upload your CV so you can quickly and easily apply for opportunities that interest you direct from this site.
Employers: Looking for new talent to move to Paradise?
If you’re an employer in the tourism and hospitality sector in Queensland, use the hub to:
- advertise your vacant roles for FREE
- see what free or subsidised training is available to help you keep staff and grow their skills
- connect with the best talent to fill your vacancies.
Check out this fact sheet for employers (PDF, 267.9KB) for some quick and simple steps on maximising the jobs hub for your business.
Explore Queensland’s beautiful regions to find out more about where you can work and live and play in Paradise!